[Offline] Reputation Management: Business in a Box Review
As you know I really like “businesses in a box” that are easy to learn, implement and replicate. Offline marketing is even better than the gold rush. There are literally tons of businesses in your city with no idea on how the Internet works.
And you can save them by being the expert. Whether it’s for site development, SEO, or Reputation Management (which is really hot given how popular social networks are).
Yes, reputation management will become the hottest trend for offline businesses: social networks collect more traffic than search engines, and social networks content is all based on human reviews (when it comes to citing a company for example).
In short, it means, local biz would just hand you their wallet if you could come up with a solution to manage their reputation online.
This WSO is just about that and to say the least, it’s really awesome. It includes:
- Training for you
- Training for your clients (so that you look like an expert)
- Script, and videos showing how to land a client (with email templates, cold calling scripts and so on)
- Videos that show you what to do
- Detailed methods you can replicate
- Promo videos for your new Reputation Management service
- Real life case studies from student of the program
- How to use Linkedin…
And all this for a measly price.
It also include the author’s past WSOs at no cost.
Check my others are saying about this program: